Recipe: Delicious Mini Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts

Mini Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts. Mix in the flour and cocoa powder just until combined. If using mini donut pan, transfer mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip or into a ziplock baggie with the tip cut off. That's what the voice inside my head is saying these days.

Mini Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts As for baked doughnuts, yes (and now I'm half tempted to make doughnuts, right now.) These glazed chocolate donuts are soft and moist and dipped in a sweet glaze! Then I dunked the donuts in my favorite donut glaze. It gets all crisp and crackly and is pretty much just as These are definitely my favorite baked donuts! You can cook Mini Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Mini Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts

  1. It's 1 cup of flour.
  2. It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
  3. It's 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
  4. You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
  5. It's Pinch of salt.
  6. You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
  7. Prepare 1 of large egg.
  8. You need 6 tbsp of full fat sour cream.
  9. It's 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
  10. It's 1/4 cup of milk.
  11. You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
  12. Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
  13. It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.

If you prefer fried donuts, be sure to check out my favorite. I chose to make chocolate donuts with chocolate glaze, topped with St. I adapted a recipe for the donuts from Wilton and adapted the glaze from a recipe I You can just dip fresh fruit in it and eat it like fondue. Mini Chocolate Baked Donuts with Chocolate Glaze.

Mini Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts step by step

  1. Preheat oven to 375°F and spray mini donut pan with nonstick spray..
  2. In a small bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder baking soda and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a medium Bowl whisk together egg, sour cream, oil, 1/4 cup milk and vanilla until smooth..
  4. Stir in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until JUST combined. Don't overmix.
  5. Using a Piping Bag or a Ziploc bag, fill each mini donut well about halfway..
  6. Baked in the oven for 8 minutes, or until a toothpick runs clean when inserted..
  7. Combined three tablespoons of milk, with one cup of powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Dip each donut, set on wire rack to cool completely.

These easy homemade baked chocolate donuts are topped with a delicious chocolate glaze and sprinkles! Perfect for breakfast or a sweet treat. Because chocolate donuts just don't feel complete to me without sprinkles. Ever since I first tried baked donuts, I've been a huge fan of them. I hope you like my recipe for chocolate glazed mini donuts.

Comments

Popular Posts

Best Mutual Funds For Beginners 2020

Cardiologist Near Me